FCAA’s mission and strategic plan are focused on expanding and strengthening the philanthropic response to HIV/AIDS. One of the core programming elements that enables FCAA to do that important work is our annual AIDS Philanthropy Summit. Since 2009, FCAA has convened nine Summits to help share good practices and strategies to increase the amount and impact of philanthropic resources dedicated to ending the AIDS epidemic. The Summit also offers important space for networking and community building.
2018 Summit Key Information:
- Visit the 2018 AIDS Philanthropy Summit page
- Dates/Location: November 5-6, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- The Call for Sessions now open!
- Registration to open in August
- Meet the 2018 Summit Program Committee
- Become a Summit sponsor!