Resource Tracking Report
Funders Concerned About AIDS’ signature report, Philanthropic Support to Address HIV and AIDS, is the most comprehensive study of its kind, capturing data on more than 7,000 grants, awarded by 482 foundations in 10 countries, in an effort to identify gaps, trends, and opportunities in HIV-related philanthropy. This data supports funders in their efforts to make informed decisions about where resources would make the most impact.
The resource tracking report offers a unique snapshot of the HIV/AIDS landscape, helping funders to:
- Align available resources with critical needs;
- Discover other organizations active in the countries that they fund;
- Identify new partners and help leverage and strengthen their own work;
- Build support for a new project or issue in an under-resourced country; and
- Inform efforts grantees and partners to increase long-term sustainability or programs.
- A press release summarizing the 2016 findings.
- A closer look at target populations and intended use of funding for all regions.
- An archive of past resource tracking reports can be found here.
- FCAA AIDS Grants in 2016 Template UPDATED