As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the world, FCAA wants to support our community in the ways that will be most helpful and effective.
Below is a collection of resources from organizations that are tracking and compiling information on the philanthropic response to COVID-19. Additionally, we have crafted a survey for FCAA members to understand how their organiztions are responding, and how we can better support their work. As we are able, we will also share examples of messaging and strategies from FCAA members.
Below, in addition to the survey, you will find:
- Philanthropic Resources
- HIV/AIDS Resources
- FCAA Member Responses/Communications
Questions, or would you like to add resources or examples to this site? Please send to Sarah Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many organizations working to do this as well – such as United Philanthropy Forum and Council on Foundations. However, given the risk of this outbreak for People Living with HIV/AIDS, we’re particularly interested in the experience of our membership.
To that end, we encourage FCAA members to provide their feedback in this short survey.
FCAA will update this list/page on a regular basis. For more real-time sharing, please follow us on Twitter.
- United Philanthropy Forum: How Philanthropy Can Respond to COVID-19
- FCAA was proud to sign the: Joint PSO Statement: Keep Equity at the Forefront in Philanthropy’s Response to the Coronavirus
- Council on Foundations: Coronavirus Resource Hub
- Join 285 philanthropic organizations who have signed a pledge of action .
- Candid: Funding Summary for COVID-19
- If you are a part of a foundation that is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak then share your grants data.
- Funders for LGBTQ Issues: COVID-19 LGBTQ Funding Resource Page
- Early Childhood Funders: COVID-19 Resources
- Grantmakers in Health: COVID-19 Resources for Funders
- Communications Network: Communications Network Listserv/Forum
- AVERT: COVID-19
- Everything you need to know about COVID-19 and the impact on people living with HIV.
- TheBody.com: TheBody Covers: HIV, Coronavirus, and COVID-19
- International AIDS Society: COVID-19 and HIV: What you need to know
- Global Fund: The Global Fund and COVID-19
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation: Our Pledge to Grantee Partners
- Ford Foundation Message to Grantees
- AIDS United Blog
- UHAI-EASHRI COVID Solidarity Statement
- Firelight Foundation Statement from Executive Director, Nina Blackwell
- California Wellness Foundation: Cal Wellness Commits $4 Million to Combat the COVID-19 Pandemic