The Latest Intel: The Future of U.S. and Global HIV Policy & Funding
June 2nd 11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
To date, the FCAA Spring Funder Forum series has explored the latest trends in HIV-related philanthropy and the converging epidemics of COVID-19, HIV and inequality. The third and final webinar in this series will build on that important context by exploring the future goals and priorities of the U.S. administration and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- What does the road ahead look like?
- How will it be impacted by COVID-19?
- How does that align with the current philanthropic response to HIV?
- RECAP BLOG - THE LATEST INTEL: THE FUTURE OF U.S. AND GLOBAL HIV POLICY & FUNDING
- UNAIDS: End Inequalities. End AIDS. Global AIDS Strategy 2021-2026
- KFF and UNAIDS. Donor Government Funding for HIV in Low- and Middle-Income Countries in 2019
- Global Fund: Fighting HIV, TB, and COVID-19
- Converging Epidemics: COVID-19, HIV & Inequality
- Philanthropic Support to Address HIV/AIDS in 2019