FCAA Resource Tracking Webinar
March 18, 2020
Join us to discuss FCAA’s latest data from Philanthropic Support to Address HIV/AIDS in 2018. On this webinar we will dive much deeper into the findings of the report and talk more broadly about the benefits of submitting your funding data for our resource tracking. We will discuss key data, including:
- Who were the top funders in 2018?
- Where is the majority of global HIV/AIDS Philanthropy directed and to whom?
- What best practices and strategies are philanthropic funders supporting?
- How does the global philanthropic response compare to overall resources?
We will also be joined by Aidsfonds and Frontline AIDS who will share why the PITCH and Bridging the Gaps partnerships have commissioned a new study on HIV funding for key populations – including MSM, sex workers, trans communities and people who use drugs – and how they are utilizing data from FCAA and others to understand where funding for these groups is coming from, and where the main funding and data gaps exist.
- Caterina Gironda, FCAA
- Arben Fetai, Aidsfonds
- Kanna Dharmarajah, Frontline AIDS