FCAA Advocacy Network Post-Election Analysis
December 12, 2018
12:00 – 1:30 pm ET
Join the FCAA Advocacy Network to discuss the possible impact of the U.S. midterm elections on U.S. domestic and international HIV and family planning efforts. We will also contextualize this conversation with a first glance at new data from FCAA’s 16th annual resource tracking report on philanthropic support to address HIV and AIDS in 2017.
Key questions to be addressed:
- How does the HIV community’s priorities differ with that of U.S. Administration?
- What does this mean for PEPFAR reauthorization and Global Fund replenishment?
- What does the road ahead look like, and how does that align with the current philanthropic response to HIV?
- Drew Littman, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck (BHFS)
- Jen Olson, Peck Madigan Jones (PMJ)
- Matthew Rose, NMAC
- Jacqueline Ayers, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Chris Collins, Friends of the Global Fight
- Cat Gironda, FCAA
This funder-only webinar is sponsored by the FCAA Advocacy Network