2020 POST-ELECTION ANALYSIS
In the wake of the 2020 U.S. National Election, FCAA will convene a powerhouse panel to discuss the potential impact on HIV, global health and reproductive freedom, health and rights.
- What is the state of Federal funding? How has it been impacted by COVID-19?
- How do we reengage in global health diplomacy?
- Who will be the key decision makers in the Administration and Congress?
- What does the future of the Affordable Care Act look like?
- What does this mean for the Ending the HIV Epidemic plan, and the communities most impacted?
- What is next for policy and funding for sexual and reproductive health and rights? What actions must we take next?
- What funding and advocacy are needed to rebuild the civil society response?
- Listen to the webinar recording
- U.S. Global Health Leadership for a Safer and More Equitable World
- A Biden strategy for genuine global health security
- The Blueprint for The Blueprint for Sexual and Reproductive Health, Rights, and Justice
- A Commitment to Building a National Community
- Funders for LGBTQ Issues Statement on the 2020 Election
- Funders for LGBTQ Issues Post-Election Resource Roundup
- TAG Welcomes the Election of Joseph R. Biden Jr. and Kamala D. Harris
- Health Gap Statement on the Election of Joseph R. Biden, Jr. as U.S. President and Kamala Harris as Vice President
- Standing Together: AVAC Statement on US Election