Become a Member
As member-supporters of FCAA, you have the opportunity to meet and learn from your peers. We believe that informing and connecting you with your colleagues will lead to more effective and responsive grantmaking, and thus, an improved global response. Our impact has been clearly demonstrated — HIV-related philanthropy has grown from just over $200,000 40 years ago to more than $600,000,000 annually today, in part because of FCAA’s work.
Institutional membership in FCAA includes the following benefits, available for an unlimited number of staff:
- Access our brand-new Membership & Grants Directory.
- Receive discounted rates and the opportunity for early registration for the annual FCAA Summit.
- Request technical assistance, contacts/introductions, and data insights from FCAA staff.
- Access to responsive programs on emerging issues’ potential impact on grant making.
- Priority invitation to networking calls, working groups, panel and online discussions, and receptions/conferences.
- Recognition on our website, in annual FCAA Summit materials, in FCAA’s annual report, and in other public membership materials. This provides an opportunity to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to the fight against HIV and AIDS and positions you alongside other leaders in the field.
- As a member of the United Philanthropy Forum, FCAA is able to extend discounts to our members on a number products, subscriptions, and services that benefit the philanthropic field. Review a list of those discounts on the Forum website, and contact [email protected] if you are interested.
- FCAA members are also now eligible to receive a 25% discount to Inside Philanthropy, the leading publication covering foundations and major donors, and pressing issues in philanthropy. Contact Sarah Hamilton at [email protected] to take advantage of this special offer.
Membership also supports FCAA’s comprehensive programming, including our annual resource-tracking publication, virtual and in-person convenings, and the annual FCAA Summit.
Check out the important work made possible by our membership in 2022.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Staff, consultants, and trustees of grantmaking institutions
- Staff/representatives of affinity groups or philanthropy-serving organizations
- Philanthropic consultancy, support, advisory, or hosting organizations
- Representatives of intermediary or community-rooted funding organzations
We also encourage grant makers from other areas (e.g. reproductive health, human rights, social justice, LGBTQI issues, etc.) whose work intersects with the myriad issues surrounding HIV and AIDS to join us.