Philanthropic Support to Address HIV and AIDS
Funders Concerned About AIDS’ signature resource tracking report, Philanthropic Support to Address HIV and AIDS, is the most comprehensive study of its kind. The current edition — based on calendar year 2020 grant making — captures data on more than 5,000 grants, awarded by 323 foundations in 10 countries, in an effort to identify gaps, trends, and opportunities in HIV-related philanthropy.
The resource tracking report offers a unique snapshot of the HIV landscape, helping funders to:
- Align available resources with critical needs;
- Discover other organizations active in the countries that they fund;
- Identify new partners and help leverage and strengthen their own work;
- Build support for a new project or issue in an under-resourced country; and
- Inform efforts of grantees and partners to increase long-term sustainability or programs.
- Press Release
- Resource Tracking Social Media Toolkit
- Resource Tracking Methodology
- FCAA Resource Tracking Security Plan – Updated August 2021
- Resource tracking report archive