Philanthropic Support to Address HIV/AIDS
Funders Concerned About AIDS’ signature resource tracking report, Philanthropic Support to Address HIV and AIDS, is the most comprehensive study of its kind. The current edition — based on calendar year 2020 grant making — captures data on more than 5,000 grants, awarded by 323 foundations in 10 countries, in an effort to identify gaps, trends, and opportunities in HIV-related philanthropy.
The resource tracking report offers a unique snapshot of the HIV landscape, helping funders to:
- Align available resources with critical needs;
- Discover other organizations active in the countries that they fund;
- Identify new partners and help leverage and strengthen their own work;
- Build support for a new project or issue in an under-resourced country; and
- Inform efforts of grantees and partners to increase long-term sustainability or programs.
- Press Release
- Resource Tracking Social Media Toolkit
- Resource Tracking Methodology
- FCAA Resource Tracking Security Plan – Updated August 2021
- Resource tracking report archive