What’s at Stake: Global and US Domestic HIV Funding
With the future of PEPFAR reauthorization and funding for the Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. Initiative at risk, it’s a critical time to come together for a conversation on the current status of global and U.S. domestic HIV funding.
Registration is limited to representatives of funding and philanthropy serving organizations.
- Zero out the epidemic NOT the budget
- The Lawfare Podcast: The PEPFAR Reauthorization Battle, with Emily Bass
- PEPFAR Reauthorization 2023: Key Issues
- KFF Overview: PEPFAR Reauthorization: The Debate About Abortion
- LGBTQ Agenda: GOP subcommittee proposes cutting all Ending the HIV Epidemic funding
- Proposed cuts to HIV programs would make ending HIV epidemic more difficult
- Action Alert: HIV Leaders to Meet at Capitol Hill to #SaveHIVFunding