FCAA Summit – Q&A
If you do not find an answer to your questions about the Summit please contact FCAA’s Director of Operations Sarah Hamilton at [email protected].
Since 2009, the annual FCAA Summit (formerly known as the AIDS Philanthropy Summit) has served as an important space for networking and community building.
Each year FCAA convenes close to 200 HIV-informed funders and experts to network and strategize about best grantmaking practices related to HIV and interlinked areas of public health, human rights, and social justice.
At the 2021 FCAA Summit we will explore what it means to be an HIV-informed funder in a world still grappling with the impact of COVID-19. We will address:
- The goals and priorities of the new U.S. Administration
- How our work will be impacted by the recently adopted UNAIDS declaration and the expanded mandate of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- How we can shift power to effectively center community leadership within the philanthropic response to HIV
- The need to integrate the HIV and COVID-19 responses with racial justice efforts in the U.S.
Due to ongoing uncertainty around the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 FCAA Summit will now be an all-virtual conference from November 8th – 9th, 2021.
FCAA is crafting an agenda with a mix of “live” panel discussions and pre-recorded content available for viewing by Summit attendees. We will also offer space and tools to encourage unstructured networking among attendees. FCAA will be convening the Summit using the Hopin Virtual Platform.
Summit registration is open to representatives from any public or private grantmaking entity or philanthropic infrastructure organization, as well as invited guests and speakers. Please note, by registering for this event, you are also agreeing to abide by FCAA’s non-solicitation policy. Please read the full policy HERE.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact FCAA’s Director of Operations Sarah Hamilton at [email protected].
The registration fee for the FCAA Summit is as follows:
|Speakers/Sponsors||Please contact [email protected] for a discount code|
*In order to utilize the Member Rate, your institution must be a 2020-2021 member organization of FCAA. Please visit please visit FCAA’s Membership page if you are interested in becoming a member.
Summit registration is open to representatives from any public or private grantmaking entity or philanthropic infrastructure organization (i.e., board members, staff, grant advisory committee members, etc.), as well as invited guests and speakers. If you’re unsure about your eligibility or membership, please refer to FCAA’s website or contact Director of Operations Sarah Hamilton at [email protected]. By registering for this event, you are also agreeing to abide by FCAA’s non-solicitation policy.
- Visit the registration link: https://hopin.com/events/2021-fcaa-summit
- Click “Join Event”
- Follow registration prompts from there. If you have never registered for an event on Hopin before, you will be required to first create an account.
- Please download these instructions on how to register for the Summit!
FCAA is a philanthropy-serving organization founded in 1987 to take bold actions and push philanthropy to respond to HIV/AIDS. Our intent then and now: to inform, connect, and support philanthropy in response to the global pandemic of HIV and AIDS. Learn more about FCAA online.