As COVID-19 struck, FCAA and participating grant makers mobilized quickly.
We convened the COVID-19 (C-19) Funders Learning Group, comprised of funders who focus on HIV prevention, care, and treatment, as well as human rights of marginalized populations and underserved geographies. The group includes funders who fund only in the United States, as well as global funders whose focus is on the global south, parts of Asia, and the Caribbean.
The C-19 Learning Group includes over 30 funding organizations involved in providing financial resources targeting these marginalized communities and geographies in response to the pandemic. The group seeks to share data, resources, learnings, and best practices, as well as to coordinate the response and to advocate for the needs of those they serve with public funding agencies.
Below you will find:
- A summary document of recent COVID-19 Funds
- Philanthropic Resources
- HIV/AIDS Resources
Questions, or would you like to join the C-19 Learning Group? Please send to Sarah Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Philanthropy Forum: How Philanthropy Can Respond to COVID-19
- FCAA was proud to sign the: Joint PSO Statement: Keep Equity at the Forefront in Philanthropy’s Response to the Coronavirus
- Council on Foundations: Coronavirus Resource Hub
- Join 285 philanthropic organizations who have signed a pledge of action .
- Candid: Funding Summary for COVID-19
- If you are a part of a foundation that is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak then share your grants data.
- Funders for LGBTQ Issues: COVID-19 LGBTQ Funding Resource Page
- Global Philanthropy Project: Resources for the Global LGBTI Philanthropic Response to COVID-19
- Early Childhood Funders: COVID-19 Resources
- Grantmakers in Health: COVID-19 Resources for Funders
- Communications Network: Communications Network Listserv/Forum
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees: COVID-19 Resources
- Philanthropy New York: COVID-19
- Includes guidance on member activities, resources on disaster relief grantmaking, and guidance on funder practices (and much more)
- Philanthropy Northwest: COVID-19 Resource Hub
- CDC: What to Know about HIV and COVID-19
- amfAR Ending the HIV Epidemic Database
- Now updated with COVID-19 data
- AVERT: COVID-19
- Everything you need to know about COVID-19 and the impact on people living with HIV.
- Boost – a new mobile resource for healthcare workers
- TheBody.com: TheBody Covers: HIV, Coronavirus, and COVID-19
- International AIDS Society: COVID-19 and HIV: What you need to know
- Global Fund: The Global Fund and COVID-19