FCAA CONNECT: COVID-19 At the Intersection of Black & Brown TGNC Lives
This conversation – in partnership with Funders for Reproductive Equity, Women’s Funding Network and Funders for LGBTQ Issues – explored the impact of COVID-19 on Black and Brown TGNC lives, as well as opportunities for funders to partner with TGNC-led organizations to make meaningful, positive change.
This webinar was the second in a two-part series focused on funding for TGNC communities. We also highly recommend that you revisit that first conversation: Gender Justice is Trans Justice.
Convened in partnership by:
- Webinar #2 Recording
- Webinar #1 Recording
- Recap Blog: TAKE ACTION
- Alex Lee's Slide Presentation
- Webinar playlist!
- Grantmakers United for Trans Communities (GUTC)
- HIV Philanthropy for Transgender Communities
- LGBTQ Funding Resources in the COVID-19 Response - Funders for LGBT Issues (lgbtfunders.org)
- 2018 Tracking Report - Funders for LGBT Issues
- Growing a Movement: Best Practices for Funders from LGBTQ Activists
- Trans Justice Funding Project Map
- NYT Opinion: What Lorena Borjas Did for the Trans Girls of Queens (by Cecilia Gentili)
- DAPP Women Working in Philanthropy Infographic (CHANGE Philanthropy & Women's Funding Network)
- Planned Parenthood Glossary of TGNC Terms
- Astraea Foundation: The Healing Justice Report