Resource Tracking Report
Funders Concerned About AIDS’ signature report, Philanthropic Support to Address HIV/AIDS , is the most comprehensive study of its kind. The current edition – based on calendar year 2018 grantmaking – captures data on more than 7,000 grants, awarded by 693 foundations in 14 countries, in an effort to identify gaps, trends, and opportunities in HIV-related philanthropy. This data supports funders in their efforts to make informed decisions about where resources would make the most impact.
The resource tracking report offers a unique snapshot of the HIV/AIDS landscape, helping funders to:
- Align available resources with critical needs;
- Discover other organizations active in the countries that they fund;
- Identify new partners and help leverage and strengthen their own work;
- Build support for a new project or issue in an under-resourced country; and
- Inform efforts of grantees and partners to increase long-term sustainability or programs.
- Philanthropic Support to Address HIV/AIDS in 2018 (PDF)Report
- Resource Tracking Blog
- Resource Tracking Social Media Toolkit
- Pharmaceutical/Corporate Funder Methodology Policy
An archive of past resource tracking reports can be found here.